9/16/08

Apple Picking


My parents have a couple different kinds of Apple Trees. Sunday we went to my parents house and picked some. Here we are...


Adam



Bill

Jelena

Here's what we got... Now Stay tuned as in the next couple days I will show you my Apple crisp. It WILL make your mouth water;)

A small Tackle for today, under the kitchen sink!

Other things on my list are to
  1. Take Kedric to his monthly check up,
  2. go do some grocery shopping
  3. clean up my house
  4. drop items off at Goodwill
  5. laundry
  6. MAYBE get to some scrapbooking
  7. I need to download photos and get some developed...
  8. Then make Tacos and peel lots of apples!
HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!

post signature

6 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

looks like you had fun picking apples!!!!! Can't wait to see what you cook up.

Jodi said...

I am so ready to go pick some apples!! I have applesauce calling my name!

Susie said...

What a great tackle and an ambitious list! Good luck conquering the rest.

Apples...yum! I have an apple tee in my back yard and last week, I published my apple pie recipe . Check it out when you get a sec:-)

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Love those pics of the kids (and hubby!) in the tree! I have a "to do" list a mile long, but...?!?

Anonymous said...

Those apples look yummy! Can't wait to see the crisp!

Tinsie said...

Mmmmm I love apples! Can't wait to see the Apple crisp :-)