10/28/08

For more Tackling projects go here 5 min. for mom
My Tackle is this out of control closet. This is the kids bathroom closet, For some reason they love to use bandaids( ahem Kedric) and throw the wrappers of them everywhere I think he even hid them in the towels. And he is my neat and clean child...hmmmm
Well besides that this closet is beginning to look like a catchall and quite frankly some stuff has got to go! So here is before...

Wala! Here is After, much better!
I am going to head to the grocery store ( also making a new recipe tonight) and tackle some much needed groceries, hopefully If I get a chance I need to delete lots of photos in my picture folder...Happy Tuesday everyone!

post signature

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Good job. It's feels so good to finish a project.

Jodi said...

Great job!! I need to tackle my bathroom closet one of these days!

L2L said...

Nice and neat, now I wonder how long the kids will keep that way? I've got three and it seems like just when I'm finished with one mess, they've made two to take its place, lol.

MomOf4 said...

Wow! That closet looks nice and tidy now! Great job! :)