10/26/08

Weekend Recap

Well It has been quite a busy weekend! Friday night I took Kedric and Jelena to the REC swimming for an hour and then we came home popped popcorn and watched a movie SOCCER MOM
Kedric got sleepy so Jelena and I enjoyed some quiet time together. Adam Stayed over at a friends house and DH was sleeping...We don't get this opportunity to often. We both enjoyed this movie. Very cute!

Saturday Business was incredibly slow So I was Finally able to go See Kedrics Football game ( only 1 more left) He did well Below is a photo of him and his cousin Jack. They play on the same team. It was VERY VERY Cold next time I am bringing a blanket;) The next few photos are of him getting ready to play! He is the only one of my 3 kiddos that is sports minded!



Below are photos of CEDAR POINT. They have an AMAZING Deal going on right now so we got in Free! So we went and enjoyed a few hours of non stop riding. The weather was rainy and cold but it did clear up! This made it great to hop on rides with no waiting! WOoo HOOO



Below is a photo of CHRIS LINN we seen him last year when we went to Cedar point for Halloweekends. This year I think he was a little better. He is funny... Jelena was a volunteer!
Ok so I had to make a Video for you, Below is a video I made of people doing the Chicken Dance. Adam and Jelena got in on the action while Kedric wanted to watch...This was how we wrapped up our day! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!


post signature

2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

looks like a fun filled weekend!!! Yippie! Hooray!!!!

KC said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend, Sunday when it started to rain I was thinking about you at CP and hoping it didn't mess up your day.