11/23/08

Cheerleading Competition

What a busy and Exciting Day! We had Cheerleading competition today! Wow! We got there early as I was dead center of the 17 cars traveling together! Great way for Me to not get lost;) ( I have no sence of direction) We all did Well staying together and no one got lost! Below is a photo of 2 girls along with Jelena( middle) snacking before warming up!
The Girls did a fantastic job and we seen all ages from age 2-seniors in high school! The competition was amazing! below is the 6th grade team...(Jelena is 3rd from right bottom)
Here are our 5th and 6th graders! They all got pink ribbon medals! Woo hoo! They were AWESOME! They got 1st in their division! It was a real experience for me as I never seen anything like this before! I never seen so many back flips done, wow!
Jelena and I enjoyed our time out as afterwards we went shopping and enjoyed Monte Cristos and Broccoli cheese casserole at CHEDDARS...YUMMY!



post signature

3 comments:

Alicia said...

hey Jelena did a good job.. I loved watching the video thanks for posting it...

Tinsie said...

Cheerleading is such an unusual thing to me, I love reading about (and watching) it in your blog!

Loved the idea for not getting lost too ;-)

The Downing 5 said...

Cheddars - YUMMO!!!