11/22/08

Want to join in? Then head on over to Saturday 9.

This week its all about “Dreaming of You”

1. What did you dream about last night? I do not recall anything particular! I wonder if I will dream tonight

2. Do you often have nightmares? nope

3. Do you have any special talents? umm not really, I wish I did!

4. Who is the most talent person that you know? My mother! If you seen how she decorates my home you would totally agree she is AMAZING!

5. What did you watch on TV last? Charm School last sunday night!

6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend? Not really! It is rare for me to sit and watch anything!

7. Who was the last person you phoned and why?Teri, finalizing details of her watching the boys tomorrow!

8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why?ummm Didn't I just answer this question?

9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received?Ruth And George! They are older friends of mine and I believe it was on my birthday in October! Geee I guess I do not get many letters;)



post signature

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I think it's great that you think your mom is the most talented person you know. I really love that.

Jodi said...

You have talent in your dances! I love watching your videos!

Twilight ~ I *loved* it!!