11/21/08

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Food 4 Thought Friday



Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions

Breakfast
How do you usually spend Thanksgiving?
Well lately the past few years we have had our very own, we have one at my moms the weekend after. This year I really hate to go through all the work eat left overs for a couple days and then have another Thanksgiving feast! Too much waste in that so not sure what we will have yet!


Lunch
What is the one thing you are most grateful for this year?
My Family


Dinner
Do you usually shop on Black Friday or avoid it like the plague?
I do like getting out early and going early and getting back by lunch time! I like going alone too so no one slows me down!

Midnight Snack
What is your favorite part of the Thanksgiving feast?
I love my moist turkey drenched in my (extra sweet) sweet potatoe juice!

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Be forgiving, Have your Heart right with God no matter what! Be grateful and Thankful for all you have!


post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Mmm......sweet potato juice? Oh that sounds heavenly!

I LOVE your recipe for the week!
Thanks for playing!♥

Nadine said...

I love your recipe for the week. That should be how we operate all the time.