12/9/08

(Bed & Breakfast) Salon Christmas Party

PARTY #4 and Final one!

Well in the past 5 days I have attended 4 parties! WOW! Tonight I attended my other salon party! It was GREAT! We had it at The Victorian Lay Bed and Breakfast!What a lovely place! I took several photos as we got a tour, However I will not bore you with the Details! So here I am heading out!

Each room was filled with magnificent HUGE beautifully decorated trees! Wow!
Below is a photo of the owner! She was wonderful and It was so nice to see her again As I worked with her at a local place like 15 yrs ago!
Here is a photo of my Boss Sandy! She is such a sweetheart!
Here is a photo of 1 of the many Beautifully decorated rooms!
Here is Susan enjoying this plush robe, felt like fleece!
Here is our staff on the stairway!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

post signature

9 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

you're such a party girl :D glad to see you're having such a wonderful time thus far in the holiday season.

Unknown said...

I agree with Liz - Yeah there party girl. It's fun to attend parties.
Thanks for sharing these lovely photos.

Jodi said...

WoW!! You look gorgeous!! This it the time that I wished I worked outside the home, so I could dress up and attend the parties.

Susie said...

What a great holiday party!!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

I love the pictures. Especially all of the different Christmas trees.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I have always wanted to visit there. thanks for the small tour!

The Downing 5 said...

WOW - that's a lot of parties!!! Thanks for the pictures - I've always wanted to see what it looked like inside!

KC said...

So are you partied out yet?? :)
Looks like another fun party..

Simple Life said...

Can you email me your home address, Im making you something, and will be sending it, hopefully in the next few weeks. My email is alwaysaclassic@msn.com

THANKS

*maybe I will get a spot on one of your postings when you get it :)*