12/7/08

PARTY #3

For more weekend recaps go to KC's blog here...
To view more of my weekend see the 2 posts under this one as I posted each day this weekend!

Well it has been a busy partying weekend! I would say this is the last of the parties for a while but I have 1 more on Tuesday night! Tonight has been MY 3rd party this weekend! Crazy indeed it is! It has been fun though! Below is a photo of me ready to head out to the party! This is the gift I am taking wrapped by my talented mother!

Usually we have the Beauty shop party at The shop where I work, everyone brings food and the Boss's provide the meat! This year we did that too but at my Boss's beautiful home!
her tree was beautiful and on a turn style bottom, it was pretty going around!
Below is a photo of them...
Here is our staff... I think she spoiled us all once again! She is really good to all of us!


post signature

3 comments:

KC said...

Looks like a good group of ladies.
Glad you had fun.. now I'm going to go read the other two post :)

Needled Mom said...

It looks like everyone was having a great time. A turn around tree??? How interesting!

Shionge said...

Wow!! Party already??? How nice to soak in the atmosphere and love the tree Tina!