12/6/08

Fridays Fun party #1

Well The partys have started here in my household!
Last night we had about 16 ladies for great food fun and fellowship! We played a couple games, then I numbered everyones plate to go in order for the gift exchange!
Here is everyone working hard on the game we played!

They had to figure out the christmas song for each picture...
3 min.down
1 more min... Everyone did so well!

And The winner is... Mama Lilly
you fellow readers were anxiously waiting to see what was in here weren't you;)
Welcome snowmen sign
We did a door prize gift and Carrie won this pretty gift...
A garland...

Now onto The gift exchange which turns into a snowman love fest! We let the ladies go in order as they got their food, they could either get a gift from the pile or steal from 1 another. I was last and well I ended up stealing this gift, which had my #1 want on my wish list which was...yup you guessed it SHERI'S COFFEE Gift card! woohoo! Well it also had some yummy lotions and a yummy candle, and bracelet in it too!

Adam spent the night at his friends house, My DH took the younger 2 to Mcdonalds then to my moms to spend the night, he then came home and was sleeping in the basement. I then woke the poor guy up to take a photo of us...I think he was seriously half asleep

I had to help him out to get the setting right there was things I liked about both of them so I am putting them both on here...
I am so Blessed to have such a wonderful church family!
Stay Tuned for party #2 which happens today!

post signature

8 comments:

The Downing 5 said...

Thanks for hosting the party. It was fun. I love my snowman gift too!

Needled Mom said...

It looks like everyone had fun. Let the parties roll on!

Nadine said...

Look like lots of fun. Gift exchanges are such fun. Have fun at your next party.

Liz McCoy said...

looks like you all had a blast!!!!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

It was so fun! Thanks to all the ladies that helped.

I must be yawning in that picture with Carrie.

KC said...

so much fun and your house is decorated so lovely.

Alicia said...

Looks like you gals had a wonderful time.. I wish I could have come but life was a little crazy.. well it was a lot crazy but I'm doing better physically now.. I'm glad last week is over and this is a new week..

Shionge said...

I can see that everyone is having fun and great bonding with the ladies too :)