12/7/08

Party #2

Well party #2 has arrived! My Uncle Tom ( my moms brother) has done it again for another fun filled week! He has This party called the Ginger Fest every year...It started out with just family and ventured to friends to the public! Now Boy scouts, nursing homes etc take part in this fun filled event! He puts on a fabulous display of games and treats for everyone, mainly capturing the hearts of children of all ages! All that you see here he has painted! Mainly Cardboard but the outside display is wood I am sure;)
My mother is a part of a VERY talented family! My uncle Tom is no different! He paints cardboard looking like wood into many fun filled displays of all sorts of games!

Here is my uncle Tom

A new addition this year a cave to the North Pole
I took so many photos and forgot to get this one into the slide show so here a photo of my dad collecting tickets for the craft my mom and aunt Cindy were making for the kids!
Enjoy the slide show...this afternoon I will be going to party#3 My Work party! I will be making a white cake looking like a snowball and cheesey potatoes! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!



post signature

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

LOVED the Picts!!! I sooo want to go one year. Maybe next year we'll make the trip up there. What a treat!!!

And you're right the L family is pretty darn talented!!!

Needled Mom said...

Wow! That is amazing. You are so right regarding the talents. Have a great week.

KC said...

now that does look like fun for all ages.. Where is this at?