12/23/08

Tackle It! Cookie Baking and chocolate Dipping!


I got a couple bags of belgium chocolates, I melted them down for dipping...
Here are some of the goodies I dipped in it, peanut butter filled crackers...

Pretzels...
Nutter Butters
My personal favorite Double stuffed oreos...Who doesn't love oreos anyway?
You can also dip marshmallows or anything else you like! I had a little white chocolate in the frig I used it up on the pretzels and oreos, I did this with the oreos and sprinkled them with these ANDES white chocolate candy mints, YUMMO! Then I drizzled the white chocolate over the others to look pretty!


BUCKEYES! My DH put in his cookie request for Buckeyes! I told him I never made them before so if we make them we ALL help! So we did!
This was the old baking I actually got them all involved to help with, and it was GREAT!
Jelena and I did the actual dipping! She was afraid of getting too much chocolate on them so hers looked like they needed to be dipped again! Oh well!

One Sunday morning ( still in pj's) we decided to Bake some cut outs! Jelena and Kedric and I!
Rolling them out was alot of work as I made ALOT! All I remember is it called for 6 cups of flour!
After they all baked and cooled much later that evening we frosted them!
This was a new recipe, and I was a little dissapointed! I think there is no cut out better then my moms recipe!
However if you choose to eat as many cookies as I have this is what your bottom side will look like....EEEEK!

Happy Tuesday

post signature

5 comments:

Angela said...

the chocolate covered Oreos look darn good! thankfully they are fat-free and calorie-free if i just look at the photo. :o)

Liz McCoy said...

YUMMMMYYYYYY

The Downing 5 said...

I make buckeye bars instead of rolling and dipping buckeyes. It is way quicker and tastes exactly the same! Your stuff looks great (as ALWAYS!)

Jodi said...

What fun!! I have never made buckeyes before.

Tinsie said...

Nice to see everyone working hard for Christmas ;-)