12/15/08

Weekend Recap

Busy weekend!
Friday I was doing some shopping and then got called in to do a pedicure at the salon so I rushed home and went in to do that! I have yet to finish shopping let alone wrapping and all that! For some reason Kedric feels really hard to me this year!

Saturday Worked all day then we had our church christmas party....It was nice as always! We have some great food and then most people participate in our talent ( or you can do a skit) show!
Its alot of fun and theres always GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!
Jelena was excited to play her clarinet...This is one of the 2 songs she played!


Sunday Was baking cookie day! I made 4 kinds but still have lots more to make, UGH! What a job and a mess that all is! anyway, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Shionge said...

You are really busy Tina and it really amazes me the energy and time you have....I salute you my dear friend :D

Liz McCoy said...

way to go jelena!!! she's such a star!!! cookies! yummmm I hope to make some baked goodies this year...only 3 more days til my new oven!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

Heather said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. We did the cookie thing this weekend too. Fun, fun, fun!

The Downing 5 said...

I am so off schedule this year. I'm usually done baking by now! I'm struggling to get anything done.

HLiza said...

I feel the busy feeling just by reading this! And Jelena did a good job!

KC said...

busy weekend.. I am just about done gift wise still need a few things for Aubrie.. but I haven't even started wrapping anything, haven't even got the gift wrap bags or paper.. I'm so behind this year.
Jelena did a great job.. I saw her today, I was working at Main St today and I was the lunch monitor during her lunch.. I thought about saying hi, but then it hit me, she doesn't know me LOL.. I have never meet her and I would just be that crazy women if who said HI I know your mom LOL..