1/26/09

Menu plan monday and monday morning meme

Time to plan another budget friendly menu for the week. If you want to see more great menu ideas check out our Host Laura...
Sunday- chicken puffs, baked red skin potatoes, green beans, cherry cheesecake for dessert
Monday- Boxed mac n cheese, homeamade french bread pizza
Tuesday- Beef and noodles, corn, swiss-onion crescents, green jello with crushed pinapple in it.
Wednesday- potato soup and crackers, celery and peanut butter
Thursday- salad, pork chops, loaded baked potatoes, veggies
Friday-chicken potpie, brownies
Saturday- if you find it its yours!

**************************************

mondaymorning3.gif

Karen from WriteFromKaren has started a new meme, appropriately titled the ‘Monday Morning Meme’. It’s a lot of fun - won’t you join in?

1. What was your favorite subject in grade school? Why did you enjoy this subject so much? What was your favorite part about this subject? LUNCH, is that a subject?;)

2. Tell me about your best friend in grade school. Do you still keep in touch? If not, why did the friendship dissolve? Crystal, because of Facebook I am getting reaquainted with alot of o'l pals! Its quite exciting!

3. Do you remember your first day of school? If not your very first day, then please tell us about the earliest memory of your first day of school - how did you feel? What did you wear? Did it take long for you to make new friends? Do you remember anything about the classroom or the teacher? I remember alot of 1st days of schools, same thing every year I rode the long dreaded school bus for 12 yrs! once I got to High school then Vocational school it was riding 2 busses to and fro! THAT made for a long day! UGH! I do not ever want to go back! ( I left at 6:45 am and got home at 4:30pm)!

4. Let’s jump to middle school. What were your middle school years like? Did you have a lot of friends? Did you adjust quickly or slowly to the change from grade school? What was your favorite subject in middle school?I always felt like I was a nobody in school and it still amazes me to think people remembered me! I went to a catholic school till 8th grade. School was clicky, not a ton of friends. I adjusted pretty well from the catholic to the public school. Though I missed alot of people in the catholic school. I thought it was cool that a few of us switched so I did have friends from that too!A few good ones is all I ever needed and still do! Favorite subject? probably english...


post signature

4 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Monday. I'm going to have to start participating in Menu Plan Monday.. what a good idea.

Have a great week :-)

The Downing 5 said...

I like your thinking for Saturday!

Jodi said...

I am coming to your house for dinner every night!!!

I am liking facebook too.. I have found lots of old friends!

Proud Mommy said...

I've never tried Facebook.....
Have a great week.