1/26/09

NEW CUT AND COLOR


This is a major Tackle that took most of the day to complete!
I have been feeling down and not really putting any effort into my hair! It has grown out terribly since my last color and I have NEVER had so many grey roots! I am now 100% grey in the front and 80% in the back! If you never believed it here are the pics for proof!
Yes on my way to work, I did dry my hair and put a little makeup on before heading out, So I did not look QUITE this scary!;)

honestly it is insane to see that I have become this gray!
It is a huge process to go through all this work! I wanted the rest a dark golden brown and the top to be pink and purple. Yes It was time to be brave! I so needed this done! 1st thing we had to do was the roots and then bleach out all color in the top!

After leaving it on quite some time this is how it looked!
Now Sandy foiled in the pink and purple prisms

Here I am after it was complete with a new hair cut! I wanted it spikey on top!


It turned out just like the pic! I am happy with my new look!

The best part is there is NO MORE GRAY!


post signature

18 comments:

Nadine said...

Tina you are fabulous!!! You look wonderful. I love it.

BTW - I'm just as gray as you are. I hate it too.

HLiza said...

We're never adventorous here when it comes to colouring hair..but that pink goes well with you..and the smile always help to brighten up your face! Nice job!

Annie said...

Wow!!!

Wow!!!

Tinsie said...

Your new hair is FAB! I love it :-)

Midlife Mom said...

Tina, you look FAB-ulous! You are way too young to have all that gray, thank goodness for hair color! I will use it till the day I die! lol!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Wow!! Now you're ready for Valentines day!!

Liz McCoy said...

love the hair you're one hot mama!!!

Tanya said...

So interesting and exciting. Makes my humdrum brown seem so much mousier.

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is soo cute! Love the contrast of colors, and yes you are brave, the craziest I've ever done was red!

BTW I think your gray hair color was really pretty, like the perfect color grey.

Jodi said...

Wow! I never would have guessed you had that much gray hair! I am dreading the day when mine is like that!

You are a brave woman for going with those colors! They look fabulous on you tho!!

Susie said...

Cute tackle!

KC said...

good by grey!!!!

Angela said...

wow. it's like joan jett meets cyndi lauper. glad you like it and it lifted your spirits!

Faith said...

You are VERY brave! It looks great!

Shionge said...

I love you for being so frank and open about your hair Tina ;) You looked great there - ten years younger hehehhe....true!

Heather said...

You look like a beautician that's for sure! Suits you, I definetely thaught of cyndi lauper when I saw it!

butterflygirl said...

I can't believe that first picture is you-you look fab!

cinnamon said...

LOVE the new do.