3/15/09

BUSY WEEKEND-- RECAP- long post

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Friday I took Adam to the REC with me to work out. Here is a photo of what our rec room looks like!
Saturday I worked all day, Bill fixed the brakes on my van. That evening we had church and Enjoyed Pastor Hopes (visiting) Preaching...
Sunday was very busy! A nice family day! We took the kids to RYANS Buffet for a good breakfast then we
went to Kalahari for the Home show, below are photos taken from the event. It was the 1st time I went to something like this so it was big and very interesting!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
After the Home show we went to Sarah's Baby shower/ Birthday party. It was lots of fun! Sarah is the daughter of proud parents SHAGGA Bear and Billy. They recently adopted her from China. Sarah turned 2 yrs old today...Auntie Linda always makes their cakes. So nice she could come visit and make these!
Are these the cutest cakes you ever seen or what?
The raspberry punch was amazing!
The Birthday Girl
My gifts to her...

cute cousins in their matching chinese outfits
T brought her new baby and he is so darn sweet and cuddly!
what a beauty and oh how precious!
Even Bill enjoyed cuddling him!:)
Proud Daddy with his girls! Below that is Shagga's and sis Mama Lilly with the matching cuties!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Shagga Bear brought me this beautiful chinese bracelet back from china! I LOVE IT! Thank you SO much Shagga Bear!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Well I guess that raps up MY busy weekend! So how was yours? What did you do?


4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a fun time for all! Those cakes are absolutley adorable and the kids are even cuter!!!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

thanks for coming and the beautiful dress!! I'm hoping Sarah will fit into it next Christmas. Abby could always wear things two seasons. :)

Liz McCoy said...

what a fun fun weekend!!!

Jodi said...

What a fun weekend you had!!!