3/13/09

FRIDAYS FEAST

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

JOIN IN!!! to view more on this go here


Food 4 Thought Friday

Breakfast

What is the longest consecutive time you have spent in a car? trips to Florida I so hate the drive what is it like 17 hrs?

Lunch
Where would you go if you were invisible? in peoples homes, everywhere, I'll be nosey!;)


Dinner
If you could swim in any liquid what would it be and why?chocolate milk, like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, that always fascinated me the chocolate river...


Midnight Snack
What store do you shop at the most? Meijers, I love to use my coupons there and get all the sales and deals!


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Life is to short to hold grudges, Get along and make the most of each day as it could be your last

post signature

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Love this Friday feast Tina...yup tell me if you find this chocolate river ;)

Have a nice weekend Tina.

Nadine said...

That's so funny about the chocolate river - I've always wanted to do since I was a little girl and seen that movie.

Alicia said...

Meijers at midnight is great just like Walmart..I used to go to Walmart at 3am,. with my friend.. it was great!!