3/26/09

A NEW Haircut, like no other

Another post on me! Sorry but lately I guess the only excitement in my life is my hair so I been thinking lately (if I decide to be brave enough) to get my hair cut SHORT! Actually I been lately thinking of doing something fun and drastically different! So I thought lets go Asymmetrical... Its only hair! It will grow so relax and take a deep breath and scroll down to see how I look now! Here is Before...

Here is Mindy, she did a great job!

Heres the back!
This is what hair stylists do when they have too much free time at work;)

I know I am so daring;)

post signature

8 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

you're soo brave with your hair. I used to be that way when I was in high school. I had once cut my hair to about 1" all over but now i'm a chicken.

Jodi said...

Cute!

KC said...

LOL.. you change your hair so often. I get mine trimmed about twice a year LOL. looks nice.

butterflygirl said...

How does your husband deal with all your hair changes?

Nadine said...

I love how you change up your hair all the time. You're brave and adventurous. This week I had my hair trimmed for the first time in over 25 years by a professional. I usually trim it myself.

You look great - black, pink, purple, long or short hair - it looks wonderful.

Needled Mom said...

The short hair does look so cute. I always wondered if hairdressers worked on each other in their spare time.

The Downing 5 said...

You got some guts girl...I so need some help with my hair...any GOOD ideas?!?!?!?

Tinsie said...

I love having my hair cut and trying out different hairstyles, but I've never done asymetrical. How are you finding it?