3/29/09

Weekend Recap

Friday night Bill and I had a date night out. It wasn't too exciting but I think I enjoyed it more then any other! Dinner is usually the highlight of going out as we use this time to run some errands together that we never have a chance to do otherwise! We had an amazing coupon for MAX AND ERMAS so thats where we went! We both enjoy their garbage burgers minus the guacamole. and seasoned fries...


Saturday night My brother, SIL, and baby Seth came for quick visit and brought me these YUMMY Malleys chocolate bars! yummy! THANK YOU ANGELA!!!


Sunday we got together for Rhonda's Birthday. Julie met us half way as she is living further away now. We enjoyed eating at Cheddars and walked around the Flower Factory, Then enjoyed going to The discount movie theater to see BRIDE WARS...
what a fun movie! and a GREAT time!


Gosh! Where did the weekend go? What did you do? Enjoy the clip of the movie!

post signature

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I want Cheddars!! Fun weekend! Glad you enjoyed Bride Wars!! I was in Chicago all weekend. We had fun, but it was cold, rainy and then SNOWY! Yuck! It was a long, windy drive home. Have a good Monday!

Midlife Mom said...

We don't have any of those restaurants here. :o( That burger looks to die for! Glad you had such a good time out with the Hubs.

Love your new short haircut! It looks really nice and contemporary. Of course you are so pretty you would look good in a clown wig! :o)

Great tackles as always. I'm sure getting the ultimate tackle with this remodel! YIKES! I HATE SHEETROCK DUST!!! It has given me a chance though to go through things and weed out what I don't need or want any more. At least two or three more weeks of this so I will really be doing the happy dance when it is over!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I love Cheddars. You always take pictures of the food and make me hungry!!! :)

Angela said...

Don't thank me, thank Evan. He bought the candy bars. Thanks for the haircuts! :o)

Shionge said...

What a name...garbage burger must be yummy yummy this time :D

KC said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend. DH and I did dinner friday night out too.. but it was BW's I did however get a Max and Ermas coupon in the mail the other day and I think I want to use it soon.