4/8/09

Main Street Talent Show

Tuesday night Was the Talent Show they had at Jelena's School!
She did GREAT! She played a hard piece on her clarinet!Here she is before heading out!
Here she is playing her song... Too bad she wasn't faced on an angle...
There were 17 Acts total! less then last year! While they were tallying up the votes, the staff has someone come out and do a song or something for us, in this case it was the spouses and they played 3 songs and sang with their guitars! They were fantastic!
All the kids that participated! #2 went to a boy that was trying to be a comedian, I think. The winners were the cute girls in front. The Girls with the hats. They were dancing and singing to "I'm a Single Lady".
I took my mom and friend Marilyn With, it was a fun time!

post signature

4 comments:

Shionge said...

Yes I can see the fun there ;D

KC said...

Hey I saw the three girls in the leggings and hats walking home from school that day and Had to take a double look at them in there matching leggings and hats and wondered why.. Now I know.. :)
Glad you all had fun.

Jodi said...

Looks like a fun night! She looks so grown up in that first picture!

Tinsie said...

Sounds like good fun - to participate as well as to watch!