5/1/09

food for thought friday

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



Food 4 Thought Friday


Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!


Food 4 Thought Friday ~


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
If you owned a CB radio what would your "handle" be? Palm tree fanatic?

Lunch
What are you looking forward to this weekend? getting away! I am going to a big Hair show sunday & monday


Dinner
If you could snap your fingers and appear somewhere else, where would you be?
Florida I would love to see dear friends Ruth and George. They were my employers at a dairy queen type place. They usually come up every summer and come see us but they are too old for the drive anymore and this is the 1st year we wont see them!



Midnight Snack
What magazine(s) do you subscribe to? Taste Of Home



Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Be open minded with people

post signature

2 comments:

HLiza said...

Hair Shows for the weekend? Tell us about it later okay?

I was trying to get more info about what to expect in a pedicure session and how to DIY the other day..I was suddenly worried about my foot problems..calluses, corn and ugly bunions..and I thought..Tina must know so much about this..I wish we're near, I can just ring you up!

Jodi said...

Have fun at the hair show!!!