5/10/09

Glitter Graphics

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day! I did! I got a Sheri's Coffee card from the church along with this pretty red rose! LOVE THAT!!!! Jelena, Adam, and Kedric gave me cards. Kedric presented me with this cute photo! Mom gave me that Big awesome card that when you open it, it plays a portion of GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN! Which is only my favorite 80's tune:)
Bill was wonderful to grill the chicken and do all the dishes! YEAH!!!
Mom and Dad came for dinner and heres what I fixed! We had Grilled chicken, baked potatoes, panera bread cheesey bagels, corn and sausage stuffing, and broccoli salad!
For dessert I made a yummy peach cheesecake pie! I am still hoping for a foot rub yet?

My wonderful mother and I!

After dinner and clean up we enjoyed a movie while I gave my mom a pedicure!
We watched THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON

This was a very good movie but a very long one! I hope everyone had a wonderful fun filled weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

butterflygirl said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Tinsie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Annie said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Shionge said...

Never too late to wish you a Happy Mother's Day Tina and to your lovely Mom too :)

She looks like your sister though...how did she keep so youthful ;D