9/28/09

Menu Plan Monday

This week my father Blessed me with Carrots from HIS garden. I have lots of red skin potatoes from our own garden so we will be enjoying lots of carrots and potatoes this week! For more menu planning ideas go here
Monday-Slow cooker Chopped potatoes, carrots and kielbasa sausage cooked in seasonings, Tossed salad, warm chocolate pudding for dessert.
Tuesday- Spaghetti, corn, garlic bread
Wednesday- Marinated chicken breasts, Carrot casserole, vegetable rice, Apple turnovers for dessert
Thursday-Hot dogs, chips
Friday-Carrot, potato and cabbage soup, cheese and crackers
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday- going out with my 2 girlfriends to celebrate our birthdays

post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yummy week!!

Shionge said...

Been so busy that I haven't got the time to browse through your blog, so sorry pal.

Stealing some time to check out the menu and gosh, I'm hungry now :)