10/23/09

FRIDAYS FAVE 5

THESE ARE MY 5 FAVORITE THINGS OF THE WEEK. YOU CAN CLICK HERE FOR MORE FRIDAY FAVES...

#1 A NEW APPLE RECIPE FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN CALLED APPLE PIE BARS#2 I FINALLY GOT A 4-LAYER FACIAL I BEEN WANTING FOR MANY MONTHS! IT WAS AMAZING! HERE IS THE HARD MASK I OPTED TO KEEP:)
#3 THE WARMER WEATHER OTHERWISE KNOWN AS INDIAN SUMMER THIS WAS TAKEN AT OUR RESERVOIR BEAUTIFUL CHANGING WITH THE LEAVES!


#4 PLAYING IN THE LEAVES WITH THE 2 KIDDOS

#5. EDGE OF MADNESS @ CEDAR POINT MY FAVORITE SHOW LOVE THIS CAST! GOING TO SEE IT TONIGHT FOR THE 8TH TIME WITH JELENA. SHE ENJOYS MY PASSION FOR 80'S MUSIC:)




post signature

7 comments:

Susanne said...

A very fun list! That apple dessert looks awesome. I couldn't link through to the recipe for some reason though. Do you think you can email me the link? I love apple pie kinds of recipes.

The reservoir is amazingly beautiful and I love the pic of you playing in the leaves with the kids. So much fun!

Nadine said...

Great list and love the pictures of the trees and you and the kids. The facial sounds like heaven and the apple dessert looks like heaven to eat. Enjoy your weekend.

Needled Mom said...

Just catching up after a long vacation..... you have been busy.

A happy belated birthday. You are a day after me (less a lot of years)!!!! It looks like it was a great day for you.

I can't believe the size of that carrot. That is amazing!

Jerralea said...

I love all your pictures! Although the mask one is kinda scary ... It was fun to see you and your kids enthusiasm in the pics.

Brenda said...

Those apple pie bars look great but I could not get the link to work. Too bad, I was looking for a recipe like that.

Sounds like a good week, I like 80's music too!

Willow said...

What a beautiful autumn scene! And the leaves and kiddos are cute!

Have a great weekend!

j said...

I like that your facial mask is smiling! That speaks volumes.

The apple pie bars look really good.