12/7/09

Weekend Recap

Uncle Tom...My uncle Tom is AMAZING! He puts on this GINGERFEST Every year. Unfortunately for me I had to miss our Annual Christmas GINGERFEST Party! Thank you Jelena for getting a few pics for me!
The kids still were able to go. I on the other hand was working a long day and didn't finish until 1 hour after all this was over with...Oh Well I am grateful to have business, but next year will Definitely mark my book to go to this!
Jelena, Kedric, Tim,( Adam's friend he brought) Adam,

BUSY WEEKEND! After all that we went to church Saturday Evening then Sunday Morning we visited a new Church and it was very nice- for a big Church. The kids had a couple friends over for the weekend so it was constantly busy!
Sunday evening Was my work party. It was Wonderful as usual! She blesses us with many gifts, Great food, and good fun!

Here is Me heading to my work party...

This is our Traci Lee's Staff...
This has been a hard year for me! Only 17 days left till Christmas! I lost 3 weeks from being sick! I have not baked 1 cookie yet, Nor have i thought about Christmas cards, let alone to finish and ship gifts to my out of town family! Please time WAIT for me!
It is also a sad time for me as I feel I am missing out on alot of close parties this year! I have missed my Thanksgiving with our BIG family due to being sick, The big Christmas party (Which I have just told you as I had a long work day) yesterday I missed out on our Church ladies party being the same time as our work party. And Now My next Work party for my other job happens to be the same evening as our Big Church Variety Show/ Christmas party!
I have never run into all this before and Well I guess That's the way it goes!

Onto another Week...Happy Monday Everyone!

post signature

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

You look so pretty in your new top too! Sorry that you are having so many conflicts with parties, etc., but glad that you are feeling better.