2/8/10

So much Snow=SLEDDING...

We sure got the snow this time! I am guessing we got a foot of snow? Saturday I was getting up early to get ready for work and my o my, wondering how to get out of the driveway. Hubby had to get up and do some major snow plowing! I think it took him a good 2 hrs to get it cleared! I finally arrived to work at 10 am, instead of 7:45 like usual. My 1st 2 clients came in and all the rest cancelled. I did however end up getting a coupl customers call in. There was 3 of us there to work and we closed at 3:30 instead of 4!

Our poor dog could not find a way to get down the steps so she had to take a leak on the deck

Here is what my front porch looked like 6 hrs AFTER shoveling it!

They took a pic of our neighbor snow blowing...

Since we skipped sledding last year and got all this snow, I suggested we all go sledding! SLEDDING is not my thing as I hate the cold so much! None the less we had a good time!
It was a sunny day but was only 19 degrees!



post signature

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You guys got a ton of snow! I hear we are in for a storm starting tomorrow.. ugh.

You are much braver than I... no way would I have gone sledding (good thing I have my injured arm as a strong excuse!! LOL)

Tinsie said...

WOW. That is A LOT of snow! Sounds as if you took good advantage of it :-)