2/12/10

WORKOUT!

Here is my new Work Out these days! Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred! She is amazing and My goal is to have a Body like this! It will take some major work but hey it CAN happen right? So far I have lost 10 lbs! Learning to eat right is my hardest along with portion control! I have consistently been doing this work out for 5 days now and as torturing as it is I think it IS effective! I am Inspired by Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels From the Biggest Looser. This is my favorite show and it Truely does change lives!



post signature

3 comments:

Jodi said...

You go girl! I have done a few of her workouts via ONDEMAND, and oh my! I yell at her so much! LOL I am hoping to start working out again this next week. I have a new pilates DVD that I skimmed today, and think I can do most of it without hurting my arm.

Needled Mom said...

10 lbs??? That is awesome. You WILL have that body at this rate.

Tinsie said...

I'd like a body like that too. Do I *have* to do the workout??