4/2/10

Kedrics Birthday

The Birthday Boy Turns 9 Today! What a busy day for me! I feel sad I pretty much worked Good Friday and My sons Birthday away, But life goes on....
Kedric enjoyed the day at Grandma Suzies! He watched Movies, Colored Easter Eggs, Mom made him the angel food cake he wanted, and pizza burgers for lunch!
He also got to spend some time with his 96 yr old Great Grandpa.
After I worked 12 hrs and picked him up, we sang Happy Birthday Again with the left over cake mom made. She had it all decked out with every kind of candle you can imagine including magic lighted candles that never blew out! He opened his gifts and we called it a night! Enjoy the slide show!



post signature

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday to Kedric. My hubby has the same shirt!!!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Kedric!!

Shionge said...

Happy Belated Birthay to Kedric :D

Midlife Mom said...

Happy, happy Birthday Kedric! Oh my he has grown so much since we all started blogging!!!! Great birthday pictures. So glad you had such a good time with your brother and neice. She is one cutie!!

Tinsie said...

Happy belated birthday Kedric!