4/1/10

My Brother Keith & my Niece River...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!
Last Weekend Was a real treat when My baby brother drove 5 hrs to come visit. He just brought his youngest daughter River, and himself. It was a nice for him as well as for us! Below is River. She is such a delight. Cracks me up how she is looking more and more like a campbells soup girl, lol!

I took her down to the toys in the basement. She was playing with Kedric for a while when it got real quiet, Kedric was upstairs and we said wheres River? Well she got a hold of the vaseline tub. She decided to lubricate my computer chair with it! HA! I forget how cautious you have to be with an almost 3 yr old around;) Luckily she didn't get much on the fabric.
look at that face;) hehe, what a cutie!Her dad got her already for bed then they were heading home 5 hr drive at 8:30 pm!
I guess she had slept most of the drive home so this is why he chose to do it that way!

I miss my baby brother, he is so encouraging, he helps people with weight training and was quite impressed with me;)
What a great dad he is!
He is going to be really extra busy between his job, school and his family, so this visit was short but wonderful!

post signature

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

You two look a lot alike!!!

River is adorable, but they are mischievous at that age.

Glad that you had a nice visit.

HLiza said...

Oh brothers and nieces are angels! She is such cute baby..look at those big eyes! You guys had good genes huh..

Tinsie said...

How nice of your brother to come visit you - and what a cute niece!