12/7/10

PARTIES...

I love Christmas parties! They are fun and festive! Tonight Jelena and I went to our Womens Church Christmas party!
They (mama lily and shagga bear) always come up with neat things to do!
We had great food! Too many wonderful things to eat;)
I made a Chipotle Ranch dip and a Peanut Butter Sheet cake which I will post the recipe soon! We also had an ornament exchange...

I was quite proud of myself as this day I reached my goal weight but unfortunately after eating all that wonderful food it spiked up a bit! SO- Back to the cardio:/


Jelena and I dressed up and ready to go!



post signature

2 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

You look soooooooo good! I haven't hit goal weight yet but I am working on it. Peanut butter sheet cake..............YUM! I will be waiting for that recipe!

Needled Mom said...

You look fabulous. We can certainly tell that you have been vigilant about the cardio.