6/20/11

DUCT TAPE Parade and Festival



This year we went to the Duct Tape Festival and Parade...It was so amazing to see all the awesome talent and creations from people! Below is a locker set ALL completely covered in duct tape! Everything you see is duct tape!
PROM
Check out the chair in duct tape college print!
Yes this entire van and wording was all done in duct tape! it was the 2007 winner!
Duct Tape Zebra print Car:)

The largest roll of duct tape in the world!
my favorite! The wedding attire....


We all had a blast! There was so much to see and these were the top picks but truely I took Tons of pics as everything was sooooo good!
the kids got to make anything they wanted in Duct tape FREE... and played some free games!
It was a good time had by all! Maybe we will do it again next year! My Daughter is sooo into Duct tape:)

post signature

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Oh my gosh....those are fabulous!!!!

Midlife Mom said...

Oh my goodness, I had some catching up to do! What a wonderful trip you had to the zoo and to Jungle Jim's. The pictures of the animals are wonderful and I love the porta potty entrance!!! What a hoot!

Happy Anniversary a little late! May you have many, many more wonderful years!!

The Duct tape stuff is just a howl! Can you imagine how long it took them to make those different things??????!!!!!!!! Really enjoyed seeing all the different things!

xoxox

Tinsie said...

I agree - the wedding dress is the best!