10/19/11

GREASE AND GLAMOUR EVENT

The staff Girls from TRANQUILITY SALON set up at a great event called Grease and Glamour! It was an event to help with Domestic Violence!

we did free nail painting, make up, and charged only $5 for feathers and and fake eyelashes
Here is Ashley making me look great with a make up touch up! I worked all day and it poured rain so I needed refreshing ...
Maggie curled my hair and my boss Sandy was putting Eyelashes on me! I was getting a mini make over:)
Here is my putting in 3 feathers....I had a great response I put in 15 feathers in the girls as so did some others!
I also did a basket weave braid on a little girl with hair to her butt!:) She LOVED it!
Maggie with Maureen who is our Esthetitian
It was a GREAT event! I bought some sweet treats and that made up for the Birthday cake I never got! I bought a Molten lava chocolate cake very small and ate it all up:)

post signature

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Sounds like a fun event. I'm sure everyone enjoyed it.