11/18/11

Girls Night out- Bras for a Cause

A couple weeks ago My mom took me to GIRLS NIGHT OUT as she has taken me there for like 4 yrs now? It is for a good cause! It all helps toward cancer!
Below is her looking at the sale rack which was loaded with neat stuff, hats, feathers hair clips etc!

sorry this is turned:) but here we enjoyed a 10 min chair massage!:)
my mom getting her massage...
Cake! The food was really good this year as they had pastas and a couple different sauces! The cake was very good too!
Now there were like 20 bras but I narrowed it down to my 3 favorite! All were good!


Well not sure if we will be going next year but I always enjoy time with my mom and wished we did more then this! Have a great day everyone!

post signature

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

What a great cause too.