2/25/12

Saturday Meme...

Da Ya Think I’m Sexy

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!

Saturday 9: Da Ya Think I’m Sexy

1. When do you feel that you are at your sexiest?

when I am skinny from loosing all my weight....TRYING to get back there!:)

2. What’s your favorite magazine? Why?

I have 2 which contradict each other, ha! I like Taste of Home as they have fun and new exciting recipes to try, and SHAPE to inspire me:)

3. What’s something you do more quickly than most people?

dishes

4. When do you first remember using a computer?

not really sure

5. Who is the craziest person in your family?

ummm, well depends on the day:)

6. What one thing are you craving today?

coffee

7. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?

groceries as it seems I am always buying them clothes if I can get them really cheap:)

8. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day?

having to actually get up out of bed

9. What are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense?

the whole eating thing I struggle with, If I go a certain period of time with out certain junk I can reward myself:)

post signature

No comments: