8/27/12

A GANGSTER WEDDING

Yes This was a Gangster Wedding! I along with my boss were priviledged to do the Wedding party!
I did the 2 flower girls, (daughters of the Bride) and The Bride and the Mother of the bride!!
The photo above is the wedding party! They all looked amazing! Sandy my boss did the maid of honor and bridesmaid! They were going for the 1940s! I think we rocked it!
 Below is the cake tasting:)

 Aubrey was adorable! I spiril curled her hair and put on her Tierra!
 Me and Sandy
 Brook The Bride
 back of her hair


 Geri- Mother of the bride and dear friend of mine:)


 My friend Jacquie- and school mate and best friend of the mother of the bride

 Sandy and Billie
 Ariana ( daughter of the Bride) and Anthony
I love weddings! Sadly we didn't make it to the wedding but the reception was lovely!!!!!

post signature

No comments: