Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited? a wedding party we did at the shop! I got the bride which I normally dont do and their style was 1940s!
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job? 16 Gaslight drive Inn it was an ice cream fast food type place, loved it but only made $1.50 an hour
3. Tell us about your grandparents. My Grandpa is failing as he is 98 1/2 but still does amazing, I believe he is still driving too;)
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations? I am always planning ahead as much as possible!!!
5. What would others say about you? My boss says I am always on a treadmill:)
Theres always so much to do for me as I run a household doing all cooking, 95% of the cleaning and work my butt off 8-13 hrs a day most every day!
6. Do you believe in life on other planets? nah
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin? was I? certainly not in a long while If I ever was;)
8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
I have done the same exact work out for 40 min every morning @ 5am for 3 yrs, its a bore now, I do try and walk around the block in the 5:30am hour!
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation? I try what little I have;)