12/16/12

GIRLS NITE OUT- Kalahari Spa Time!

 Girls nite out at Kalahari was The most wonderful pampering night!!! We got chair massages, mini pedis, shoulder rubs, etc for $10!!! Which also included appetizers, and a glass of Wine! I took Jelena and met up with a couple of ladies from church! We had a splendid time:) Here is Philip...He also does our massages at our salon, so Jelena and I had him do ours:)
 Tammy and I:)
 Here I am getting a mini pedi...what a relaxing night after a long day;)

 Jelena had the eye lifting done...I know like she needs it lol! I am jealous;)

 She was so relaxed and loved every min of it:)
 leaving with her goodie bag...so relaxed and over joyed:)
 The 4 of us went for ice cream at Menchis! Don't we all look so relaxed??? What a wonderful night!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Ahhhhh. I feel relaxed just looking at the pictures.