9/10/07

Menu Plan Monday

These are Bacon Bites! EVERYONE loves these and they are so easy So I thought I would share this tasty appetizer with you all... I always double the batch! Here is what you need...
2 pkgs crescent rolls
1 (8oz)Block of Cream Cheese(melted)
small onion chopped
some REAL bacon bits ( I do not have an exact measurement )
roll out the crescent rolls then mix the filling ingredients and spread across the rolled out crescent roll. This is then rolled up and pinch the ends, bake in 350 degrees until lightly browned( I think 10 min) Then enjoy!
Sunday
I made 2 big meals...
Lunch
Boneless skinless chicken breasts in the crockpot, red skin baked potatoes, and zucchini/ squash, and cheesey bread bagels
Supper
(pictured) homeade Chili and BLT's

Monday
Subs made with Ciabatta bread (from panera bread) fresh veggies

Tuesday
French Onion Soup in Bread Bowls ( from Panera Bread)

Wednesday
Chili cheese dog casserole, corn, fries, cookies for dessert

Thursday
leftovers

Friday
Pancakes, eggs










post signature

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Omgosh! I am salvating over here! Everything sounds sooo yummm! Have a great week!

Anne said...

Great pictures! Those appetizers do sound yummy- thanks for sharing the recipe. Have a wonderful week! :)

Marcia Francois said...

Hi Tina

Those bacon bites look delicious and easy to make - thanks for the ideas.

I've also been browsing your blog - loved the pictures of when the kids went to school and your TT baby post :)

Organising queen and
Marcia's take charge blog

Anonymous said...

You love that Panera bread :)
Have a great week, mahalo for the recipes!

Stayllo said...

You have such great recipes! I just realized that you won't be going to MOPs this year. How sad! It just won't be the same.

Jodi said...

Oh yum!! Sounds like a great week!!

Heather said...

Did someone visit panera this week? Hee, Hee. Looks great. I will try those appetizers, getting into party season always can use a new appetizer to bring! Have a great week!

Will miss seeing you tomarrow. You know I think they need help with moppets stil.....

Michelle said...

I love Panera breads. Hey I would love a new chili recipe. Send it along, will ya?
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

what a delicious meal plan!! Love the appetizer idea!!

Renee said...

Great menu plan! The bacon bites sound wonderful! Have a great week!

Michelle said...

ohhhh bacon bites.looking forward to trying and eating ;=)have a great day