11/25/07

Final Thanksgiving...

Well Today set us at our FINAL Thanksgiving! There was 10 of us eating at the Table. Dh didn't come as he was not feeling well-- (muscle spasms)...Here below is a photo of mom putting ice in the glasses, Ha ha! No really though only my mom can make a Table look THIS good with paper plates! She did get out her best silverware and Glasses! Everything was wonderful! Dad had to put most of it together and he did AWESOME!
My Brother and Sil were there with Adorable Baby Seth, along with my Grandparents!

Seth is 2 months and starting to laugh and giggle. He is so cute and looks SO way to much like my brother. Sometimes I think he looks more like my brother then my brother, If that makes sence;)

Evan and Seth

Grandma And Seth

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

KC said...

sounds and look like a great Thanksgiving.. Your weekend post sounded really fun also.

Nadine said...

Looks like a good day was had. Cute baby.

The Edwards said...

Sounds and looks like a great day!