6/14/08

Want to join in? Then head on over to Saturday 9.

This week its all about “Father’s Day”

1. How long since you have been with your dad? I seen him briefly a few days ago!

2. How many siblings share your dad? 3 brothers and me ( I live the closest)

3. Will you see your dad tomorrow? YES!

4. Do you give him gifts on Father’s Day? I give him a card, money, and a foot massage and back massage! He looks foreward to that! Plus we will have a cook out and watch movies during all this with my mom too!

5. Have you ever had a tough time in your relationship with your father? yes, through out my teens years, I never got closer to my dad until after moving out of the house!

6. What was the last thing that you did with your dad?hmmm not close like this! I gave him a hair cut does that count;)

7. Growing up, was your dad tough on you? My dad worked ALOT but yeah he was!

8. Are you close to your father? yeah I would say so!

9. How long since you have spoke to him? a few days...


post signature

5 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Great thoughts of your dad! Great Sat-9 answers. Have a good weekend!

Nadine said...

It's seems most people get closer to their parent when they move out and become their own person. Sometimes those teen years can be tough. I'm glad you are close to him now. I love your gifts to him - wow what a great daughter.

Enjoy your day with him and Happy Father's Day to your hubby.

HLiza said...

I always feel closest to my dad compared to mom even though I hardly hug him..it's the tradition here..we don't hug much especially with the opposite sex..but I always feel special when I'm with him. Your dad is one lucky guy to get massage and amazing hair cut from the hands of his daughter!

storyteller said...

I hope you enjoy your visit with your Dad tomorrow as you celebrate Father's Day together. I've shared my Saturday 9 answers at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

I'm late getting around to other participants, but ti sounds like you had a great Father's Day lined up!