8/11/08

3 Desserts to enjoy!

LOL! No this does not mean I am stressed necessarily but thought I would share some yummy treats I made this past week with you all! Below is what you can call Ice cream cone cakes. I made these for Jelenas sleepover girl party saturday night! You take a cake cone and fill the bottom with candy ( I chose jelly beans)
Then you take a large cup cake and frost the bottom and stick the frosting side down then take a mini one and frost the bottom and that is the glue that holds it together!
Then you frost the whole thing and decorate with sprinkles! She loves the confetti cake and we used the cherry frosting...
Here is how they looked finished! A fun and yummy treat!
**************************************************
Easiest Ever Peanut Butter Fudge
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 Cup milk
1 1/3 Cup peanut butter
7 oz jar marshmallow creme

In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil; boil for 3 minutes. Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme, mixing well. Quickly pour into a buttered 8-inch square pan. Chill until set. Cut into squares.
I doubled this batch and it made a alot as I made it for our garage sale!
It really is The BEST!!! Everyone loves it!
************************************************
Brownie Mallow Bars Click HERE for the recipe... I made these for our potluck we had on friday night! They are similar to the Triple Tier Brownie Dessert I made last week. If you didn't get to see that recipe click HERE for that one! Personaly I enjoyed The triple Tier Brownies best!

post signature

6 comments:

Jodi said...

Mmmm!! I have always wanted to make the ice cream cake cones!

Midlife Mom said...

Well I'm sitting here with tears running down my face after watching the video with the father and his son doing the triathalon! The love that that father has for his son is amazing and to think that our Heavenly Father's love is even greater then that for us!!! Thank you for posting that, it really made my day and made me think!

Now on to all the goodies you posted! I have never been able to make good fudge but maybe I will give that recipe a whirl and will be successful! Usually you have to eat my fudge with a spoon! lol!

What a fun party for Jelena! Those cakes are so cute, I'm going to copy that recipe too as I know my grandkids would love those!

Thanks for all the good posts Tina! xoxox

Liz McCoy said...

You are too WONDERFUL!!! Love love love that ice cream cone cakes!!!

Kristi said...

Those are so cute! Blessings to you.

HLiza said...

Oh Tina I wish I'm one of your kids..they're truly in heaven..to be able to have the greatest desserts all the time. You must be one sweet yummy mom!

Shionge said...

Hmmm...now I know why when people are stressed, they eat lots of desserts, that's a brilliant idea :D

Oh my you did it again with your wonderful creativity,hats off to you Tina now how come you managed to stay so slim eating all the sweets??? Hmm...not fair!!! ;)