8/1/08


It’s that time a week again! Know and Tell Friday. Here are the questions!

1. Which is worse: speaking to a large crowd or working under an impossible deadline? Speaking to a large crowd.

2. Could you work with your best friend? Yep! We have before, and had a lot of fun!

3. Do you eat seafood? I like crab legs, fried shrimp and fried clams, and perch

4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? I dislike black olives, canned green peas, and lima beans

5. Which would make you feel more appreciated by your DH / SO: bringing home flowers, doing a chore without being asked, or asking you on a “date”? I do love it on occasion when he does a chore, flowers don't mean so much, but a date? oh yeah! How exciting that would be I think our 1st date 18 yrs ago was the only one he planned!! Now we just do whatever! No surprise there!

6. What is something fun you are going to do today? take my daughter out this morning, this evening I am going to a potluck at my boss's house. She was recently married and is having all us girls from the shop over!

7. What qualities you look for in a friend … in other words, what causes you to really “click” with someone? Fun, sincere, caring, honest, encouraging,

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another olive hater? Wow! I love olives. Almost any olive...

Have a great weekend Tina!

Jodi said...

Olives.. blech!

Have fun tonight!

Needled Mom said...

Have a wonderful time tonight and a belated birthday to your beautiful daughter.

Tinsie said...

I love olives too, particularly black varieties like Kalamata :-)

Nadine said...

I knew we would be friends...I adore seafood. Have a fun weeked Tina.

HLiza said...

i've tasted black olive too..yikes!

Happy belated bday to Jelena!