8/3/08

Jelenas 11th Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday To my precious Daughter Jelena! We had a fun summer party. I made her flip flop cakes, I was quite impressed the way they turned out! I also got a sand pail and made a double batch of chocolate caramel chip pudding mixed with cool whip and decorated with gummy worms! We also had grilled hamburgers with all the fixins, jello with fruit in it mixed fresh fruit, corn on the cob, and chips!
Here are the flip flop cakes in the "sand"

Blowing the candles out on the cake!
Grandma Sherry, Grandpa John and Jelena the Birthday girl!
Neighbor Hank...
Grandpa James, Grandma Suzie
Marilyn ( our wonderful babysitter who watches our children willingly once a month so we can have a date night out)
Aunt Teri and Jelena! Jelena was blessed with money from most of the guests! I think she had a wonderful day! Teri has taken the 3 kids to a local circus so now I can clean the mess up! Stay tuned for circus pics soon! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Below is a Video of Adam playing Happy Birthday on his SAX for Jelena, dont mind the person singing off key, that would be.... ahem ....ME!;)

post signature

8 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday Jelena. I just love the cake. It came out so good.

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday, Jelena. That is such a cute theme for a birthday. The cake(s) is/are darling and I love the "sand" idea. Hope the circus was wonderful for them.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to jelena!!!

Shionge said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jelenas and what an awesome cake Tina....I wannnnttttt tooooooooo ;)

I can see all the cheers, fun & joy everywhere here today. May all your wishes come true Jelenas :D

Liz McCoy said...

Happy Birthday Jelena!!!

Awesome job with the sax Adam.

Sure looks like she had a wonderful birthday!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jelena! I love the cake! Elena liked it too. Looks like she got to spend it with lots of people who love her. Very special.

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Jelena!!

That cake is too cute!

HLiza said...

Happy birthday again to this lucky girl..I wish my mom made me a flip flop pink cake like that! I love the video too..your voice is so good; now I cringe when I recall how much worse mine is the last time I record my bday singing..ha ha..